There's a lot to cover when it comes to managing your time at conventions, which is why this is part 2 of time management at events.
For me, managing my time at conventions is a survival skill.
- My room is my sanctuary
- Knowing where things are in this place, especially the bathrooms
- Where to find sustenance
- Read updated information from the convention
- Planning in time for 2 unusual things: rest/recharge and unstructured social time
- Looking back on the biggest events in my year
- Things I could've done better
- Things I'm doing next year
You can support EMEPiper and Piper’s other writing-related creative content at patreon.com/piperjdrake.